The staff of the MCIT believes that students will complete career programs at a mastery level, which will lead them to postsecondary education or a career choice in the current workplace.
MCIT provides a foundation for students desiring to explore vocational talents with an open mind toward lifelong learning. Each student will strive for his/her personal best in academics, civic consciousness, individual responsibility, and interactive professional and personal skills.
- Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
- Member of TCTW (Technical Centers that Work)
- 24 Dual Credit Courses offered in partnership with Ivy Tech, Vincennes University, and Indiana University
- Fully operational restaurant, Bernie’s Place, open to the public daily for lunch
- Home of state champion 1024 Kil-a-Bytes Robotics Team
- 100% pass rate for TestOut PRO IT & Health Sciences II
- 1st Place winners of the 2014 Indiana Biotech Research Consortium
- Employer of the only certified Adobe Creative Expert educator in Indiana
- Annual participation in the International Brain Bee
- Robust educational and career partnerships with major area businesses, including Rolls Royce, Dow AgroSciences, Roche Diagnostics and Community Health Network